It’s Tax Season and many of us dread this time of year. The best thing you can do for yourself is get ORGANIZED! Especially in case you are ever audited (yes, I said the big scary “a” word). So today I am sharing 12 Ways to Organize Your Taxes so you can have back a little more sanity and be prepared for anything that comes your way!
12 Ways to Organize Your Taxes In Case of An Audit
- For starters you can learn exactly how to organize your taxes including a printable tax kit.
- These printable tax forms can help keep everything in order.
- An income tax binder is an easy and inexpensive way to organize things.
- This envelope book could be a great way to store receipts or smaller notes and paperwork.
- You can try this color coded filing system and organize by date, type, etc.
- Decorated plastic file boxes can be the perfect storage solution and eliminate dust.
- This is a cross between electronic and paper filing organization.
- A good old filing cabinet will work for almost anyone’s needs!
- Jars are popular right now so I am certainly loving this jar organization idea to house receipts and more for tax purposes.
- Expandable Folders are a cheap and easy organization idea.
- Fashionable photo boxes are as functional in organizing as they are cute!
- Large mailing envelopes are a fool-proof organizational method and entirely on the cheap.
Looking for another organizational idea? Check out these Free Printable Coupon Binder Inserts you can use to organize your coupons and save money!