In case you haven’t heard leggings are the new way moms are being fashionable and comfortable at all times. But they aren’t just wearing any pair of leggings, they are wearing amazingly buttery soft LuLaRoe leggings (among many other amazing LuLaRoe clothes). Because of these insanely comfortable and affordable clothes, many women are getting put into LuLa Jail. If you are there (or know you are heading in that direction) here are 5 Things To Do If You Are In LuLaRoe Jail. Ladies, we’ve got this!
5 Things To Do If You Are In LuLaRoe Jail
For all the newbies here, LuLa Jail is what you are placed into by your significant other for spending way too much money on LuLaRoe clothes. Sounds insane, right? I mean how can it be possible to spend “too much”? You can’t put a price tag on looking great and feeling your best.
I know, the struggle is real.
So what can you do while you are in there? Here are a few suggestions…
- Buy him something. Now I say him because I assume if you are reading this you are a woman. Most of the LuLaRoe styles are made for women which explains why your better half doesn’t get it. But ladies listen up – he doesn’t get it because he hasn’t tried it. I mean have you bought him something? My guess is no. So… next time you feel the urge to buy yourself something, buy him a Patrick, Mark or Randy instead. As soon as he gets it on his body, he will get it and release you freely with no jail card needed.
- Participate in trading groups. You know that irma you really wanted but haven’t worn for months? Yeah, by now I bet it’s someone’s unicorn. Get into one of those buy/sell/trade groups on Facebook and trade someone that for something you really want. No money is spent but you still get a chance to “shop” for some new LuLa Loot. I will say you want to be careful if you go this route. Try to make sure the person you are exchanging with has had good reviews or is trustworthy (as far as you can tell).
- Enter giveaways. Just about every single group and consultant has a giveaway going on at any given time. I typically have at least 1 giveaway going on every week (as I write this I have 3). So, go enter as many as you can. By doing so, you are increasing your chances of winning free LuLaRoe! What can be better?
- Become a consultant. I know that the thought of the price to become a consultant is scary but I want you to take a moment and think of how much you’ve spent over the last few months or weeks on LuLaRoe from other consultants. My bet is it’s a minimum of a few hundred dollars, right? Now, if you were a consultant you could shop your own inventory and own product at wholesale cost. Then, sell the rest so you make money! How amazing is that? If you are interested in joining my team. Let me know. I am looking for like-minded individuals that love LuLaRoe and want to be their own boss.
- Get better at hiding it. HA! Okay, I am not trying to convince you to really lie to your better half but, if you really can’t get that get out of jail free card and really need to buy something – I get it. All I am going to say is get better at hiding it. If you deal with the finances you are already one step ahead of the game. You just need to get the mail and dispose of the evidence before you are caught. I mean, men can’t keep track of what we have (clothing wise) so just be a tad bit sneakier! 😉
The last tip I had is a little out there but you guys, I know what it’s like! When I was first introduced to LuLaRoe I had an uncontrollable urge to shop live videos late at night. I loved knowing I got a new print that would arrive in the mail in a few days. I got a confidence boost every time I would put something on and then it made me buy more. It took me a few thousand to realize I wanted to turn this into a business and so I did and you can too – just message me if you want to talk!
In the meantime, work on getting yourself out of LuLa Jail so we can party!
What are your best tips for staying out of LuLa Jail?