One of my favorite movies to watch during the holidays is Dr. Seuss’ How the Grinch Stole Christmas. Naturally that makes me want to make things relating to the Grinch but since I am all about getting a head start on things I thought I’d start making that now. I came up with this Grinch Punch that is easy to make and certainly delicious making it perfect to serve at holiday parties.
Supplies Needed to Make Grinch Punch:
- 2 13oz packets Unsweetened Lemon-Lime Kool-Aid
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 1 12oz Can Pineapple Juice
- 1 12oz Frozen Lemonade Concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 liter of Sprite
- Red Sanding Sugar for Glass Trim
How to Make Grinch Punch:
- Pour 2 quarts of water in a 1 gallon pitcher.
- Add the Kool-aid mix and sugar and stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add the pineapple juice and lemonade and stir well.
- To top the rim of a glass, dip the top in water then dip into the sanding sugar.
- Just before serving, add the Sprite and ice.
- Serve and Enjoy!
This would be really fun to make for a Christmas party at school too! I bet your kiddos will love it as much as mine have!
Looking for another Grinch Recipe? Check out these Grinch Cupcakes!
or these Grinch Cookies!