Are you interested in writing a guest post on this site? I am currently accepting guest posts! However, due to the amount of requests I receive and the changes made by Google, I have a specific criteria that must be met prior to guest posting on Simplistically Living.
Guest posting is a win-win for bloggers. You are able to get your content seen and introduce your blog, and I get to share new ideas with my readers. I understand the value that guest posting can provide but it starts with great content and that is why I have a criteria to ensure the best content is posted on my site and shared with my readers.
Guest Post Policy
- Content must be original (written by you) and not be shared or published any other site.
- You may include a link to your blog but links to businesses and/or affiliate links is not allowed (these types of links would be considered a sponsored post). Note: a blog section on a business website is NOT considered a blog.
- Posts must be a minimum of 300 words.
- Posts must be SEO optimized (this includes using keywords correctly).
- Posts must include at least 2 images that fits with the topic and you MUST own the content or have permission to use the image free and clear. Images found off Google or taken from other sources will not be allowed as this is copyright infringement.
- One image must be Pinterest ready (700 x 1000 in size). The other image needs to be suitable to be used on Facebook and Twitter (700 x 465 in size).
- Content will be owned by me and my site and I will place watermarks on the images provided.
- You are allowed to link back to your blog within the post and I encourage you to provide a bio at the end of the article.
- Posts must be catered to fit my niche and be a topic that engages and interests my readers.
For all of your efforts you will receive a “dofollow” link to your blog. This will help with your Google authorship. I currently maintain a PR 3.
Guest post topics for 2016 include:
- Essential Oils (must be Young Living brand)
- Simple Recipes
- Simple Crafts
- Upcycled Projects
- Home Decorating on a Budget
- Kindergarten Printables and Crafts
- Simple Living Ideas
- Pokemon Content
- Holiday Content (Thanksgiving, Halloween, and Christmas crafts and recipes)
Interested in Guest Posting?
If you have an article in mind that fits with one of the topics above and you agree to the terms please get into contact with me. You can email me at brittanie@simplisticallyliving(dot)com and in the subject line put “Guest Post Inquiry”.