Fall cannot be fall with out Pumpkins which in return means pumpkin flavored everything. Personally, I love Pumpkin Spiced breads, drinks, and more. So what did I do? Well, I made my own Homemade Pumpkin Spice so I could have it on hand while I am whipping up Pumpkin flavored recipes over the next few months!
This is everything you have ever wanted in a spice. You will no longer have to wait until October to find your favorite pumpkin flavored recipes because you can now make your own spice and enjoy it on everything nice! (see what I did there).
The best part about this recipe is that I bet you already have exactly what you need right in your kitchen cupboard so you can make it and give it a try like right now! Sure hope you enjoy!
What You’ll Need to Make Homemade Pumpkin Spice:
- 3 Tablespoons Ground Cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoons Ground Nutmeg
- 2 Tablespoons Ground Allspice
- 2 Tablespoons Ground Ginger
- 2 Tablespoons Ground Cloves
How to Make Homemade Pumpkin Spice:
- In a bowl, combine all the spices until well blended.
- Sprinkle on top of treats, in drinks, or even use for baking. Store leftovers in airtight container.
Looking for another tasty recipe? Check out these Pumpkin Spice Cake Balls!