Around our house we have to get pretty creative to get our kids to eat their vegetables. Whether you feel my pain or want an easy (and tastier) way to eat your veggies, you are going to want to check out this super duper simple recipe for making Loaded Riced Cauliflower. It’s amazing and trust me, it tastes like potatoes but is a healthier alternative.
What You Need to Make Loaded Riced Cauliflower:
- Birds Eye Steamfresh Veggie Made™ Riced Cauliflower (I used Italian Cheese)
- Bacon (cooked and chopped)
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Fresh Chive, Chopped
- Salt and Pepper to taste
How to Make Loaded Riced Cauliflower:
First, follow the directions on the package to cook the Birds Eye Steamfresh Veggie Made™ Riced Cauliflower. Once cooked, let it sit for 1 minute.
Empty the riced cauliflower into a microwave safe dish or bowl.
Put shredded cheese on top and place back into the microwave for 1 minute.
Top with cooked, chopped bacon, chive and salt and pepper to taste.
Serve and enjoy!
Serve Up Something Delicious with Birds Eye
Honestly, this is one of the simplest recipes and also the tastiest. I own multiple businesses and even with my husband home with me full-time, our lives are chaotic so we aim for quick and easy meal ideas. That is why I love Birds Eye Steamfresh Veggies!
Some fun facts about Birds Eye:
- Birds Eye, the number one brand in frozen vegetables, is continuing its mission to introduce new ways to help more families eat more vegetables, more often.
- Birds Eye’s creative “Veggie Made™” products make eating vegetables easier and more enjoyable.
- Birds Eye’s new products are a delicious and nutritious solution for today’s busy lives that demand great taste, big variety and easy preparation. <— Exactly what I was going for!
Birds Eye Veggie Made™ products offer:
- Delicious and nutritious alternatives to traditional comfort foods
- A full serving of vegetables
- No artificial ingredients
- Quick and easy prep, thanks to Birds Eye’s Steamfresh packaging
Plus they are entirely affordable! I found mine at my local Walmart for under $3.oo each! Score!
Head to your local Walmart today to snag these and make a dish that is simple and delicious!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. The opinions expressed remain my own.