You know what I love most about Summer? Besides the fact that it’s warm of course, I LOVE all things grilled! Fire up those grills because I made something you will soon be drooling over. Mexican Street Corn On The Cob! Yes, it’s just as good as if you get it at the fair but without the fair price!
What You Need to Make Mexican Street Corn on The Cob:
- 4-6 corn cobs
- ½ cup mayo
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp smoked paprika + extra for dusting
- 2 tsp chopped cilantro +extra for topping
- ⅓ cup crumbled Queso Fresca cheese + extra for topping
- Basting brush
How to Make Mexican Street Corn On The Cob:
- Cook corn on a closed grill for 20 minutes set on high, turning once.
- While corn is cooking, mix up your sauce by whisking together all ingredients.
- When corn is done, peel it but don’t tear off husk.
- Blacken your corn by setting on the grill and rolling for about 1 minute.
- Make easy holders: Taking three husk petals, wrap them around the base of your corn twice, and tuck the excess under.
- Generously brush on sauce, then sprinkle with more cilantro, queso fresca, and paprika.
- Serve hot and enjoy!