My 4 year old love video games just like my husband and is really into Minecraft. So I came up with this fun Minecraft Creeper Munch he could enjoy while he is gaming.
If your child is a fan of Minecraft you are probably familiar with the look of Minecraft. I was really trying to get that feel of Minecraft in this tasty treat. That is why I went with a few different shades of green colored chocolate, brown chocolate, and mint M&M’s (which are addicting and delicious by the way).
This tasty treat only takes a few minutes to make and would be perfect for a Minecraft themed party. The container you see above is one I found at Dollar tree and you can check out my tutorial on how to make your own Minecraft Creeper Basket here.
I sure hope you will all give this treat a try! The recipe is below! Enjoy!
Supplies Needed to Make Minecraft Creeper Munch:
- White Microwavable Popcorn
- Light Cocoa Candy Melts
- Green Candy Melts
- Bright Green Candy Melts
- Mint M&Ms
- Wax paper
- Microwave safe bowls
How to Make Minecraft Creeper Munch:
- Pop the popcorn in the microwave according to directions on the box.
- Cover a cookie sheet with wax paper (with the wax side up)
- Dump the cooked popcorn onto the wax paper and distribute it evenly on the wax paper.
- Place some melting chocolate into your microwave safe bowls (melt each color separately) and melt in 30 second increments until all the candy is melted.
- Use a spoon and drizzle the melted chocolate over the popcorn.
- Repeat the step above with the additional colors of chocolate.
- Add in the mint M&Ms and allow the chocolate to set and harden (about 20 minutes)
- Break into pieces and place into a bowl, cup, or cone and serve to your Minecraft Creepers!