When you skins needs some TLC nothing is better than a good old homemade mask. This Pumpkin Yogurt Face Mask is sure to leave your skin looking and feeling it’s best!
After a long hot summer (or even a cold harsh winter) our skin needs some tender loving care. With Fall in the air I thought it would be a great idea to uses Pumpkins to create a Pumpkin Yogurt Face Mask that will make your skin feel hydrated and rejuvenated!
This mask leaves your skin soft, smooth, and youthful. No scary or unpronouncable chemicals in this mixture-just simple, proven ingredients that are safe enough to eat!
Ingredients Needed to Make a Pumpkin Yogurt Face Mask:
- ½ cup pure pumpkin puree
- ¼ plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
How to Make a Pumpkin Yogurt Face Mask:
- Combine all 3 ingredients in a bowl until well blended.
- Smooth a generous amount over face and let it sit for 15-20 minutes- I usually leave mine until its completely dried. Make sure to avoid getting any in your eye since the cinnamon can burn.
- Place the remaining mixture in an airtight container and leave in the refrigerator. This recipe makes enough for 3-4 masks and will last several weeks refrigerated.
- Use once or twice a week and see how beautiful your skin looks.
Note: Skin may be pink or even slightly red after mask, this is due to the cinnamon. Some people react more than others but it usually fades in just a few minutes.
Benefits Behind These Ingredients:
- alpha hydroxy acids – smooth and softens skin (anti aging)
- vitamins A and C- soothes, softens, boosts collagen
- natural enzymes-dissolves dry skin
- lactic acid-smooths and exfoliates skin
- moisturizing and refreshing
- Improves circulation and plumps the skin (filling in fine lines)
- Increases collagen levels
- Helps heal acne and eczema
Looking for more home remedies? Check out more below!