Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Total Wireless through their partnership with POPSUGAR. While I was compensated to write a post about Total Wireless, all opinions are my own.
Hey mom, I see you sitting there in your leggings trying to look like you have a handle on the life of being a mom. I know what it’s like and if you are like me, there are a few times when you question yourself as truly being the “total boss.” Stop looking around for an adultier adult to come save you because I am going to share exactly How To Be A Total Boss of your own household!
How To Be A Total Boss
Being a total boss first starts with the right mindset. So are you ready? Like, really ready to be a total boss? If you just answered “Yes!” then here we go…
- Learn the power of a schedule. Schedules are not just for the working mom; they are for everyone. Schedules keep us sane and give us a sense of accomplishment when we complete tasks on our schedule. I personally love the calendar right in my phone because it syncs up with my computers and tablets. That way I can stay on top of my schedule no matter where I am. Most importantly, don’t forget to schedule some “you time”; it’s necessary as we all need a little break from time to time.
- Be confident in everything. Okay, I know sometimes we feel like total failures, but turn the negative into a positive and learn from it. Be confident in yourself as a woman and a mom. Everything you do is a learning experience and sometimes faking it until we make it is the best way to live. Besides, confidence is attractive so wear it proudly! 😉
- Take care of yourself. I am guilty as charged when it comes to taking care of everyone else before I take care of myself but then I realized if I don’t take care of myself, then I really can’t take care of everyone too. So take the time to care for you. Eat well, exercise, drink lots of water and of course, rest when needed. You will feel like a whole new person when you make this commitment to yourself.
- Learn how to say no. Let’s face it, as women we have a “do it all or nothing” mentality. The reality is, we can’t do it all each and every day and that is okay! Learn how and when to use the word “no” and not just use it when we are telling our kids no to that piece of candy before dinner for the hundredth time. Don’t feel like you can say no to something? Then find a way to ask for help!
- Take control of your finances. Did you know that more often than not people are stressing about finances? In fact, you’d probably be lying if you said you didn’t think of your pocketbook or check your bank account at some point today. That is why you need to take control and be the boss of your own finances. Budget and find ways to save on everyday necessities (groceries, your wireless provider, etc.) and that will also give you the confidence to splurge on things you just want in life!
So now you’re the total boss, but did you know that being a boss means helping direct others in the right direction too? It’s true!
You can help pass on many of these amazing tips to your family but you can also give them that feeling of total confidence by giving them the best deal in wireless and that is with Total Wireless. Yes, I know not everyone likes change but sometimes change is good, sometimes change is necessary. And this case, I say, embrace it!
See change, can give you control over your life. With changing your wireless provider, you can save money and use that money to enjoy many of other life offerings. For example, with Total Wireless your family can take control over their finances by saving and switching wireless provides. They can also benefit from:
- unlimited talk and text, plus 25 gigs of shared* high-speed data
- No contracts. No credit checks. No mystery fees.
- Shared Family Plan: Get four lines on America’s largest most dependable 4G LTE† network for only $25 per line, per month
They even have the latest and greatest smart phones to make sure you all look like a total boss when taking those selfies! You can go to Total Wireless.com to learn more and to find a store near you.
**Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Total Wireless through their partnership with POPSUGAR. While I was compensated to write a post about Total Wireless, all opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that help PROPER keep creating!
*The 30-Day cycle for Shared Data Family Plans begins on the day the first line/device is activated. Any line(s)/device(s) activated later in the first 30-Day cycle will receive only the number of days remaining in that cycle.† To get 4G LTE speed where available you must have a 4G LTE capable device and a 4G LTE SIM card. Actual availability, coverage and speed may vary. LTE is a trademark of ETSI. Please refer always to the latest Terms and Conditions of Service at TotalWireless.com.