Closets are typically meant to hide the clutter which is why it’s hard to get them (and keep them) organized.
But, traditional organizing is no fun. I love closet hacks and I have become quite obsessed with them. So today I wanted to share with you these 13 Bedroom Closet Hacks you need to try now! I think you’ll love them as much as I do!
13 Bedroom Closet Hacks You Need To Try Now
- Space Saving Closet Hangers saves so much space and is sturdy.
- This Scarf Organizer is super handy to organize my scarves.
- Rain Gutter Guard Earring Holder keeps all your stylish earrings in one easy place.
- This hanging bra organizer is the perfect way to keep bras neatly organized and displayed.
- PVC Pipe Shoe Holder will save space and look cool.
- Got boots? This pool noodle hack is a great way to organize and keep your boots in shape.
- An old wine rack can be used to store small clutches.
- Have loads of flip flops to organize? Magazine organizers are perfect for that purpose! And if you’re ditching the traditional magazines to go digital, give the best issuu alternative a try!
- You know how clothes always fall off the hanger? Try this hot glue hanger hack and that issue will be no more!
- Makeover your closet with ideas from these awesome inspirational closets.
- Have jewelry, belts, and smaller items to organize? Of course you do! Try this mounted pegboard idea!
- Free up some closet space with this t-shirt drawer organizational tip.
- Get your scarves organized with PVC pipe. It’s such an inexpensive way to do it.
What’s your favorite hack from this list? Tell me in the comments below!