I don’t know about you but refreshing and intoxicating (literally) drinks is the perfect way to host summer gatherings. If you agree then check out these 15 Summer Cocktails to Help You Get Your Summer (or drink) on!
1. Blueberry Mojito | Source: Domestic Superhero
2. Frozen Basil Blender | Source: Pizzazzerie
3. Grapefruit Lime Basil Cocktail | Source: Cooking on the Front Burners
4. Refreshing Lemonade Cocktail | Source: Happy Go Lucky
5. Outlander Fairy Pool Cocktail | Source: Living Better Together
6. Blueberry Passionfruit Margaritas | Source: Family Food and Travel
7. Paloma Cocktail with Honey Simple Syrup | Source: Kids Stuff World
8. Moscato Slushie | Source: Wines With Charm
9. Strawberry Rum Cocktail | Source: Krystal’s Kitsch
10. Raspberry Italian Mojito | Source: Just Us Four
11. The Penelope Cocktail | Source: Lisa is Cooking
12. Pink Strawberry Sangria | Source: A Teaspoon of Happiness
13. Tart Cherry Margaritas | Source: Ari’s Menu
14. Simple Citrus and Coconut Cocktail | Source: Pineapple and Coconut
15. White Wine Sangria Recipe | Source: Suburbia Unwrapped
Oh and don’t forget to check out this Frozen Caribbean Breeze Cocktail recipe made by yours truly!
I sure hope you like this collection of cocktails as much as I do! Have a favorite cocktail recipe? Feel free to share it in the comments!