Rainbows are just so bright and cheerful. I love when a newly formed rainbow shines after a rainy spring day. That is why I am getting so excited for spring! I am ready for the warmer weather and beautiful colors to spread across this earth. Since I am always ahead of the game, I am sharing 17 Over The Rainbow Recipes. These are sure to bring a little cheer and color to your day!
17 Over The Rainbow Recipes
- These rainbow cupcakes look amazing!
- Unicorn poop veggie dip is totally rainbowy and totally fun!
- I adore these rainbow waffles for breakfast in the morning. How fun!
- These little rainbow marshmallow pops are just too cute!
- My kids would love this rainbow pasta.
- Who wouldn’t want to eat this rainbow slushie? So amazing!
- I want to make these rainbow bars with my boys, they’d love it.
- I know this is a rainbow pizza worth trying out. YUM!
- O wow, I’ve always wanted to make rainbow pie!
- A Rainbow Cake Roll? Yes, please!
- Learn how to make a Rainbow Cake!
- Such a fun thing to do with little ones, Rainbow Pretzel Wands.
- For those of you wanting to stay healthier, rainbow fruit kabobs are a must make!
- This Rainbow Jello would be a huge hit in my house because my kids love Jello!
- Learn how to make your own fruit and veggie rainbow trays!
- How adorable are these rainbow cookies?
- And finally, get a load of this amazing Rainbow Swirl Bread.
Looking for more delicious recipes? Check out my post on 25 Delicious Avocado Recipes!