Indulge in the magical flavors of the wizarding world with this delectable 2-Ingredient Butterbeer Cake! This easy-to-make dessert combines the creamy and rich taste of butterbeer with the comfort of a classic cake. Say goodbye to complicated recipes and hello to a treat that will satisfy your sweet tooth and take you on a nostalgic journey. So put on your wizard robes, grab your wand and get ready to enjoy a slice of this spellbinding creation.
Calling all Harry Potter fans!
If you’ve ever dreamed of tasting the sweet Butterscotch goodness of a mug of Hogwarts-style Butterbeer, then this recipe is for you.
We’ll be teaching you how to make a magical and delicious Butterbeer cake that will have you ready to hop on the Hogwarts Express in no time.
A two ingredient, magical (and delicious) no egg Butterbeer Cake Recipe! It’s just two ingredients without the frosting but if you do want the topping, it’s just 4 ingredients total!
This recipe is so simple to make and requires no eggs, no milk and no butter so it’s perfect for those who are looking for an egg-less dessert.
2-Ingredient Butterbeer Cake
- Betty Crocker Butter Cake Mix
- Cream soda
- Vanilla Frosting (optional)
- Smucker’s Butterscotch Sauce (optional)
Frequently Asked Questions
How far in advance can I make this?
You can make this 2-3 days in advance and keep it covered in the fridge.
Can I use diet cream soda?
Yes! You can certainly use any brand of cream soda and even use diet if you prefer.
What toppings can I use for this cake?
If you want you can simply serve it plain or use a light layer of Cool-Whip or whipped cream in place of the frosting. You can also use butter cream whipped frosting too.
Things to Note:
- If you have a 2-liter of cream soda instead of a 12oz. can, you can measure out 1 1/2 cups of soda.
How to Make 2-Ingredient Butterbeer Cake
Preheat the Oven at 350 degrees.
In a mixing bowl, add the cake mix, and the cream soda, and blend until the cake batter is smooth and creamy.
Grease an 8X8 inch baking pan, and pour the cake batter into the pan.
Place the pan in the oven and bake for 25 minutes, or until the cake is golden brown, and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Cool the cake on a wire rack.
When completely cool, frost the cake with the vanilla frosting, and drizzle with the butterscotch sauce.
Serve and Enjoy!
- 1 Box of Betty Crocker Butter Cake Mix
- 1 Can of Cream soda - 12 ounces
- 1 Container of Vanilla Frosting (optional)
- Smucker's Butterscotch Sauce (optional)
- Preheat the Oven at 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, add the cake mix, and the cream soda, and blend until the cake batter is smooth and creamy.
- Grease an 8X8 inch baking pan, and pour the cake batter into the pan.
- Place the pan in the oven and bake for 25 minutes, or until the cake is golden brown, and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool the cake on a wire rack.
- When completely cool, frost the cake with the vanilla frosting, and drizzle with the butterscotch sauce.
- Serve and Enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 9 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 281Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 6mgSodium: 138mgCarbohydrates: 48gFiber: 0gSugar: 44gProtein: 0g
*Nutrition facts are an estimate and not guaranteed to be accurate. Please consult with a registered dietitian for dietary advice. You may read our Nutritional Disclaimer here: https://www.simplisticallyliving.com/nutritional-disclaimer/