I don’t know about you but cooking is one of my least favorites. It just seems so much for a chore that I am resistant to doing it. Since I am a mom and wife I have to make sure my family is fed. So I turned to easy Meals Made in 30 Minutes or Less. Why? Because EASY is pretty much my middle name! While these are made quickly, cooking fast doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice taste. So if you are like me and dislike cooking, or are even in a rush most days, this collection of 30 Meals Made in 30 Minutes or Less is for you!
30 Meals Made in 30 Minutes or Less
- We are all bound to get sick at some point at this Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup can save the day!
- Simple Oven Tacos make Taco Tuesday delicious and easy!
- What kid wouldn’t want this Ninja Turtle Fruit Pizza?
- Think ahead for the holidays and make these Christmas Tree Waffles on Christmas morning!
- Forget taco night and pizza night…make this Mexican Pizza and get the best of both worlds!
- November means it’s time for turkey so savor this month with this Turkey Picadillo.
- Breakfast just isn’t the same unless you have these Homemade Pumpkin Crepes on your plate.
- Cheeseburger Stuffed Mushrooms sounds like a delicious mouthful.
- Spinach Rolls make great appetizers for the holidays.
- Let your tastebuds taste Fall with this Butternut Squash Soup.
- Healthy, sweet, and delicious is what you’ll get from this Strawberry Quinoa Salad.
- These Lemon Pancakes will make you forget all about IHOP!
- Garlic has stolen my heart and so has this Roasted Garlic Chili.
- Stuff your face with these Chicken Meatball Lettuce Wraps.
- Finally chicken strips for adults! These Buffalo Chicken Strips are delicious and made for the big boys!
- This Maple Salmon is sure to become a family favorite.
- You’ll want to take a bite of these BBQ Sloppy Joe Muffins.
- Broccoli Alfredo Stuffed Shells is the perfect way to celebrate Italian night!
- This Cheesy Garlic Shrimp Alfredo is going to wow your tastebuds.
- These Cheesy Chicken Stuffed Peppers will be your new favorite dish!
- Kids will love these Loaded Mac and Cheese Muffins and you will too!
- Don’t buy fake stuff! Make your own Sticky Sesame Chicken at home!
- If you like mushrooms, this Mushroom Brushcetta with Tomatoes is for you!
- Try saying Pumpkin Pasta Alfredo 5 times fast…in the meantime I am going to eat some.
- I am not sure how dinner can get better then these Crispy Baked Parmesan Chicken Tenders.
- Craving gooey cheese? Try this Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Casserole.
- A Chipotle Chicken Salad is a hearty, healthy, and delicious meal option.
- This Crispy Honey Garlic Salmon has my name written all over it!
- Apple Pie Tacos are considered a meal, right?
- I am not exactly sure what Acini Di Pepe Soup is but it looks delicious!
Easy Stuffed Bell Peppers Simplistically Living
Saturday 10th of February 2018
[…] 30 Meals Made in 30 Minutes or Less […]
Marina @ Parental Journey
Friday 22nd of January 2016
Thanks for including my recipe <3
Friday 22nd of January 2016
You are welcome! :)
Chelc | Inside the Fox Den
Tuesday 17th of November 2015
I love to cook, but you're right, it can seem like a chore. This is a great round up of recipes! Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday, hope to see you again next week!