If you’re reading this you are one of two types of people, the person that likes eating peeps (and needs an intervention) or the person that despises peeps and wants to know what to do with all of the packages gifted to you this month.
I’ll be up front and tell you, I am the latter.
Other than that, Peeps are not my friend.
If you feel the same way, here is a list of 35 Things To Do With Peeps Besides Eat Them.
Throw them in the trash
The most obvious thing to do!Continue Reading
Make adorable Peep boquet centerpieces.Continue Reading
Make Game Board Pieces
Missing a game board piece? Replace it with a Peep!Continue Reading
Hide Them Around The Office
Play "Hide and Peep" by hiding Peeps around the office. See how long it takes people to figure it out.Continue Reading
Make a Peeps Easter Wreath
Leave out the Peeps until they are hard them turn them into a Peep wreath! It's actually pretty cute.Continue Reading
Make Peeps Easter Tealight Vase
How cute are they illuminated?Continue Reading
In cognito Peep
Dress em' up - because why not?Continue Reading
Start a Collection
Who knows, expired Peeps may be worth something some day.Continue Reading
Make a Peeps Dress
Again, because why not?Continue Reading
Make Marshmallow Peeps Play Dough
Play with the Peeps in Play Dough - kids will love this!Continue Reading
When in doubt, make peeps vodka.Continue Reading
Make Peeps Jewelry
I mean, it's fashionable, right?Continue Reading
Make an Easy & Inexpensive Peeps Diorama
It's like a puppet show but way cooler.Continue Reading
Do Some Spring Bunny Painting
Dip those little Peeps into some paint and let your kids go wild.Continue Reading
Host A Peep Gender Reveal
Blue or Pink Peep? Let the the Peeps tell what the gender of your baby is.Continue Reading
Do The Dissolving Peeps Experiment
This is actually pretty wild to see...Continue Reading
Now, if you really want to get creative with Peeps leave them out for a few days to harden and you can use them for all sorts of things like:
- A door stop
- A paperweight
- A pin cushion
- Use them as a squishy (can you say, stress reliever?)
- Use them as Cornhole game pieces
- Make puppets on sticks with them
- Microwave them for a fun experiment
- Decorate your mantel with them
- Make Peeps Race Cars (using LEGO wheels)
- Make a Keychain out of them (it’d be hard to lose your keys after this)
- Use them as garden markers (use sharpies to write on them)
- Use them as land markers while hiking
- Use a bunch of them as balloon weights
- Use them to teach your kids math
- Put them in the bath and see if they sink or float (experiment)
- Use them as packing material instead of packing peanuts
- Make bookmarks (attach them to the end of a popsicle stick)
- Freeze them and use as an ice pack
- Pencil top decoration (glue them onto the end of a pencil)
Hopefully this gives you some ideas on what to do with your Peeps besides eat them.
Have more ideas? Let us know!
What do you like to do with Peeps besides eat them?