If you’re reading this you are one of two types of people, the person that likes eating peeps (and needs an intervention) or the person that despises peeps and wants to know what to do with all of the packages gifted to you this month.
I’ll be up front and tell you, I am the latter.
Other than that, Peeps are not my friend.
If you feel the same way, here is a list of 35 Things To Do With Peeps Besides Eat Them.
Now, if you really want to get creative with Peeps leave them out for a few days to harden and you can use them for all sorts of things like:
- A door stop
- A paperweight
- A pin cushion
- Use them as a squishy (can you say, stress reliever?)
- Use them as Cornhole game pieces
- Make puppets on sticks with them
- Microwave them for a fun experiment
- Decorate your mantel with them
- Make Peeps Race Cars (using LEGO wheels)
- Make a Keychain out of them (it’d be hard to lose your keys after this)
- Use them as garden markers (use sharpies to write on them)
- Use them as land markers while hiking
- Use a bunch of them as balloon weights
- Use them to teach your kids math
- Put them in the bath and see if they sink or float (experiment)
- Use them as packing material instead of packing peanuts
- Make bookmarks (attach them to the end of a popsicle stick)
- Freeze them and use as an ice pack
- Pencil top decoration (glue them onto the end of a pencil)
Hopefully this gives you some ideas on what to do with your Peeps besides eat them.
Have more ideas? Let us know!
What do you like to do with Peeps besides eat them?