If you’ve made it here, chances are you are interested in learning more about LuLaRoe. One of the biggest questions you may have is wondering if LuLaRoe is Worth The Investment? First off, don’t worry. I wondered that too. Here are 7 Reasons I personally believe LuLaRoe is Worth The Investment. Hope this helps make your decision easier!
7 Reasons LuLaRoe is Worth the Investment
We all know the investment is a bit steep, but what’s the reward? What’s the payoff? Why are tens of thousands of women (and men!) signing up to be LuLaRoe retailers?
1. You literally owning your own business. You’re not just buying into a direct sales company with LuLaRoe. With your initial investment, you’re purchasing inventory that will make you a profit for weeks to come. While LuLaRoe does have policies and procedures you have to follow as an independent retailer, they don’t have pages and pages of rules you have to follow. The golden rule is just to treat others how you want to be treated, and sell clothes! By the way, the amount you pay is not a fee to join, it’s all inventory so you can start out selling right away!
2. LuLaRoe is new. Many companies have hundreds of thousands of consultants. For example, Scentsy has well over 100,000 consultants. By comparison, LuLaRoe has about 60,000 fashion retailers as of January 2017. Most people who have heard of LuLaRoe absolutely love it, but there are quite a few people who haven’t heard of the company yet. This is a ground-floor opportunity. In fact, Harvard Business School suggests that “in order for the opportunity to qualify as ground floor the number of existing reps must be less than 1% of the total population of the country where the company is operating. In the United States, this figure is equal to 1.5 million people. If the company has less than 100,000 distributors, Harvard Business School considers it to be ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME opportunity.” You can read more about that here.
Did you know that LuLaRoe is STILL under that 100K figure? We only have about 65K active consultants which means if you join now, you are taking part in a “ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME opportunity”
3. You’ve got major skin in the game. Because you’re going “all in” and investing $5,000+ to become a LuLaRoe retailer, you’re going to work as hard as you have to to be successful.
4. It’s simple. LuLaRoe is not easy, so don’t get confused when I say it’s simple… but it really is simple to run a LuLaRoe business. Bless and Build are your invoicing and inventory system. They help you keep track of everything. You sell in-person or in your Facebook group. There are several moving parts but nothing that is so complicated that a newbie couldn’t handle it. You don’t have to have tons of experience with technology or sales to be successful with LuLaRoe. I will say, it does start with the right sponsor.
5. You have options. Whether you want to sell in person or online, you have options because with LuLaRoe it’s your business! Some retailers prefer to sell online, some prefer to sell in person, but it’s a great idea to do a mix of both.
6. There’s no competition. I’m not talking about competition amongst other companies (there’s very little); I’m talking about the fact that LuLaRoe is one of the only companies you’ll find where consultants don’t have to compete with each other. With direct sales, everyone is selling the same thing, right? With LuLaRoe, each retailer has their own inventory and it’s unique to them. You won’t see two retailers with the same exact inventory. Sure, you can order the same size and style as your neighbor, but the prints are random securing how unique your business truly is.
7. The money, honey! While LuLaRoe retailers aren’t permitted to discuss earnings, the potential is there. The brand isn’t sold on Amazon, and profit margins are 40-60% on each item with the average being $18 per item. LuLaRoe clothing comes in tons of different patterns and each pattern is limited so it creates scarcity. Scarcity equals sales. Besides, LuLaRoe is always being inventive with the prints and styles they offer so you really have nothing to lose.
What’s your favorite part about being a LuLaRoe retailer? Let me know in the comments!
Note: All images copyright LuLaRoe.