As you all know President’s Day is Monday, February 18th. That means that this weekend pretty much every store will be having a President’s Day Sale. You may be thinking about heading out and doing some shopping but how do you know what items you should really buy this weekend?
Well I am compiled 5 of the best items to purchase during President’s Weekend. I hope these tips help you all save money.
- Cars- Car manufacturers will be hosting sales so it’s a great time to trade-in and trade-up.
- Major Appliances- Need to update your kitchen or bathroom? This weekend is a great time to do! Places such as Lowe’s and Home Depot will be slashing prices which means you save money.
- Home Furnishings- If you need new home furnishings then this is a great weekend to shop. Places such as RC Willey and Ashley Furniture and Even IKEA would be a great place to shop and save.
- Chocolate- Yes as if you haven’t had enough. Chocolate is a great item to purchase since Valentine’s Day has just ended Places such as Walmart and Target will be clearancing out their Valentine’s Merchandise including the chocolate and candy. So be sure to stock up.
- Winter Apparel- Now that February is half way through it means we should start seeing the temperatures warm up so retailers will be having winter apparel on sale. I personally love to shop the sales and purchase a size up for my son. This means next winter I won’t be paying full price for warm clothes.