What You Need to Make an Iced Blue Cake Cocktail with Melon Sugar Popsicle:
- 1 ounce Svedka Orange Cream Pop
- 1.5 Smirnoff Iced Cake
- 2 ounces Blue Curaçao
- 1 ounce Club Soda
- Cantaloupe Slices Garnish
How to Make an Iced Blue Cake Cocktail with Melon Sugar Popsicle:
- In a cocktail shaker add Svedka Orange Cream Pop vodka, Smirnoff Iced Cake, Blue Curaçao and ice cubes.
- Secure cap and shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Strain into a glass and garnish with slices of fresh melon on a cocktail stick.
- Serve with a Melon Sugar Popsicle.
- Drink responsibly, and never drink and drive.
What You Need to Make a Melon Sugar Popsicle:
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups cantaloupe chunks
- 2 ounces Midori Melon Liqueur
- Zoku Pop Molds
How to Make a Melon Sugar Popsicle:
- Puree cantaloupe chunks in a blender, set aside.
- In a saucepan over medium heat combine water and sugar, bring mixture to a boil and remove from heat. Add cantaloupe puree and Midori melon liqueur. Mix well and chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Arrange Zoku Pop molds in the holder, pour mixture up to the fill-line. Insert drip guards and sticks and place in the freezer for 4 – 5 hours or overnight.
- Serve and enjoy!