I don’t know about you, but I love Fall.
Maybe it’s the crisp smell of the cool fall air. Maybe it’s the gorgeous colors as the leaves change.
Fall is just a beautiful time of year. The weather is not too hot and not too cold. It’s just perfect.
That is just the inspiration behind this beautiful cocktail. It’s everything pumpkin spice and everything nice about fall.
Fall in love all over again with Fall in this cocktail…
Looking for more delicious Pumpkin Spice Recipes? Check out these:
Bourbon Pumpkin Cake Cocktail
What You Need to Make a Bourbon Pumpkin Cake Cocktail:
- 1 oz. Smirnoff Cake
- 1.5 oz. Bourbon
- 3 oz. R.W. Knudsen Pumpkin Spice
- Garnish Sliced Pumpkin Slices
- Crushed Ice
- Cocktail Shaker
How to Make a Bourbon Pumpkin Cake Cocktail:
- In a cocktail shaker add Smirnoff Cake vodka, bourbon, Pumpkin Spice apple cider, and crushed ice.
- Place the lid tightly on the cocktail shaker and shake hard for 30 seconds.
- Strain into a standard whiskey glass filled with fresh crushed ice.
- Garnish with thin slices of pumpkin.