With it being the first year my oldest son is in school, I love being creative with treats he can hand out to his classmates at holiday themed parties. These Bunny Tails Treat Bags are perfect for that purpose and they are certainly cute!
These treat bags are so easy and inexpensive to make. You can pass these around your neighborhood, give them to teachers, and do what I plan on doing- have your child pass them out to their class.
If you wanted to you can also use the colored mini marshmallows since they would go perfect with the colors of Spring/Easter. I personally like the white look but just wanted to point that out.
No matter how you decide to put these together, I’ve made it easy for you by creating a Free Treat Bags Printable (the same bag tags shown in the image above). Simply print, cut, and apply them to your bags!
Ready to make your own? Check out the tutorial below!
Bunny Tails Treat Bags
- Mini Marshmallows (white or colored)
- Clear Cellophane Bags
or Sandwich Bags
- Printed Bag Tags (free printable)
- Print the printable bag tags HERE and cut into individual tags. If you want a really straight cut you can use a Portable Scrapbooking Trimmer or a paper cutter.
- Place mini marshmallows in the cellophane or plastic bag and seal.
- Fold the printed tag over the top of bag and staple on each side.
- Your Bunny Tail Treat Bags are now completed!
I hope you enjoy these treat bags as much as I do! Stick around because more great Easter ideas are coming!