Fall simply cannot be celebrated without a delicious covered Apple. To me, apples covered in deliciousness just scream FALL! If you agree, then you need to give this Dark Chocolate Marshmallow Apple a try! It’s dark, tempting, and literally a mouthful of goodness.
I do want to mention that if you have food allergies or know someone that does (particularly with nuts) you can skip out on those and just make these with the chocolate and marshmallows. It will be just as delicious!
What You Will Need to Make A Dark Chocolate Marshmallow Caramel Apple:
- 1 Apple
- 1 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- 3 Tablespoons of Marshmallow Cream
- 1 -2 Tablespoons of Heavy Cream
- 2 Tablespoons of Black Walnuts, chopped (optional)
- Wooden Stick
- Parchment Paper
How to Make A Dark Chocolate Marshmallow Caramel Apple:
- In a sauce pot melt dark chocolate chips over low heat, stir in heavy cream. You want the dark chocolate to be completely melted and thin enough to drip from a fork. Remove from heat.
- Place an apple on a sheet of parchment paper and using a spoon drizzle chocolate all over apple.
- Working quickly drizzle marshmallow cream all over dark chocolate covered apple.
- Shake chopped black walnuts over dark chocolate and marshmallow covered apple while the chocolate and marshmallow is still tacky so the walnuts will stick.
- Insert a wooden stick into the top of the apple.
- Store in refrigerator to allow dark chocolate, marshmallow and black walnuts to set.
- Serve and Enjoy!