Feel like you need to RAWR your way into someone’s heart this Valentine’s Day? Well, these Dinosaur Valentines will sure do the trick! Just a few quick supplies and you’ll be on your way to say just how DINO-MITE you truly feel about someone.
What You Need to Make Dinosaur Valentines:
- Dinosaur Valentines Printable (best printed on white cardstock)
- Small Dinosaur Toys
- Hole Punch
- Hot Glue
- Bakers Twine
How to Make Dinosaur Valentines:
- Use scissors to cut along the outer edge of the colored square border on each valentine.
- Place a dab of hot glue on the section of the dinosaur that will touching the paper and press it down. Allow it to dry for a few minutes. (The hot glue will peel off and not damage the dinosaur)
- Punch a hole through the paper above and below the dinosaur.
- Run a string through the holes in the paper and tie a bow in the front.
- Be ready to give all your friends and loved ones some adorable Dinosaur Valentines and tell them how DINO-MITE they are!