The average person spends an hour each week pre-washing dishes which amounts to 48 hours per year. That is time in your life, you can NEVER get back.
So, it is time to ditch the pre-washing and time to learn these Dish Washing Hacks That’ll Save You Time and Money!
Dish Washing Hacks That’ll Save You Time and Money
Dish Washing Hacks That'll Save You Time and Money
Ditch the pre-washing and time to learn these Dish Washing Hacks That'll Save You Time and Money!
Get A New Bosch 800 Series Dishwasher
Newer dishwashers can provide energy savings cutting down on costs and energy usage. The new Bosch 800 Series Dishwasher is ENERGY STAR qualified and meets or exceeds federal guidelines, for year-round energy savings. Plus, it is extremely quiet during operation (42 dBA)and incorporates 18 unique sound-reducing technologies such as multiple insulation layers, grindless food filtration, and a sound absorbing base so you won't even remember it's cleaning your dishes.
Clean Your Dishwasher with Kool-Aid
Is your dishwasher in need of a good cleaning? Give this Kool-Aid hack a try! Remember, only the Lemon kind will work!
Use A Mesh Laundry Bag for Smaller Items
Baby pacifiers, small cutlery, and other similar items can fall into the bottom of the dishwasher and melt. Place them inside a mesh laundry bag and then place into your dishwasher to avoid it!
Load Forks and Spoons Up Towards The Ceiling
Loading Forks and Spoons facing up (towards the ceiling) to help ensure they get a proper cleaning in the dishwasher.
Turn On The Garbage Disposal Before A Cycle
Before you run a dishwashing cycle, turn on your kitchen garbage disposal. Doing so, will get rid of any leftover food in the sink allowing the dishwasher to drain properly resulting in cleaner dishes.
Use Vinegar To Clean The Dishwasher
Over time dishwashers can have buildup and get a funky odor to them. Place about 2 cups of vinegar into a measuring cup and place onto the top rack of an empty dishwasher and run as normal. You'll remove odors and have a clean dishwasher.
Sanitize Sponges In The Dishwasher
Forget having to buy sponges over and over again. Toss them into the dishwasher (top rack) and disinfect them. They'll be good as new.
Add Fresh Lemons To The Load
Add a lemon wedge (you can put in the utensil basket) in with your dirty dishes. Run as normal and you'll have yummly smelling and clean dishes!
Now that have you some hacks that will make Dish Washing Easier, you need to know about the Bosch 800 Series Dishwasher because it might just be what you need to make your life easier!
The new Bosch dishwashers are loaded with features to help make dishwashing easier. Plus, they are made to conserve energy which cuts down on energy usage and more importantly, energy costs.
- 24” width – There’s room for up to 16 place settings. Plus, choose from 6 wash cycles including five-level wash, 5 options like Extra Dry, and a concealed heating element.
- Flexible 3rd rack – Accommodate the odd one out. Adding the 3rd rack with its adjustable tines can create the right fit for deep, tall, or uniquely-shaped items.
- EasyGlide™ rack – Load and unload smoothly. It’s easy to adjust and move the racks, even while they’re full of dishes.
- RackMatic® – Fit it all, every time. With 3 different height levels and up to 9 possible rack positions, you can customize each load for your needs.
- 24/7 Aquastop®– Protect your floors. This 4-part leak prevention system uses sensors to detect and stop leaks, and can even turn on by itself.
- 42-dBA noise level rating – Wash dishes in peace. Bosch dishwashers are so quiet, you have to check the exterior Infolight® to know they’re on.
- Touch Control – Program a cycle quickly. The integrated controls make it easy with simple touch technology.
The dishwashers are meant to give you the best clean and bang for your buck!
Plus, they are so sleek and modern looking, they’ll add or upgrade your kitchen without breaking the bank!
You can check out the full range of Bosch 800 Series dishwashers here.