At this point it’s safe to say that LuLaRoe has taken over our life but in an entirely good way. As a family we all look great and feel great in our new wardrobes and being an independent retailer with the company has changed our lives. So I thought it would be super fun to recycle some crayons and turn them into something totally fabulous which is why I made these LuLaRoe Crayons! They would make excellent hostess or party gifts because who wouldn’t want to color the world in LuLaRoe colors?
What You Need to Make LuLaRoe Crayons:
- 2 of each- Yellow, orange, coral, pink, purple, periwinkle, and teal crayons
How to Make LuLaRoe Crayons:
- Preheat your oven to 300 degrees and set out a baking sheet
- Carefully score each crayon wrapper from top to bottom with a knife and peel the wrapper off (or use already peeled and broken crayons)
- Break each crayon into about four pieces
- Fill each letter up with your broken crayons: L- Yellow, U-Orange, L-Coral, A-Pink, R-Purple, O-Periwinkle, and E-Teal (almost each letter will take 2 full crayons)
- Place your molds on a baking sheet and into the oven for about 6-8 minutes, crayons will be fully melted.
- Carefully take the pan out of the oven and let cool at room temperature for 30 minutes before transferring to the freezer for another 30.
- Carefully stretch out the sides of each letter and push up on the bottoms to remove your letter crayons.
- They are ready for use after they are hardened and cooled!
You can totally stick these into some cute little unicorn bags or rainbow bags and give them to your guests and party hosts and pop-ups!
Want more LuLaRoe in your life? Join our group here!