I talk all the time about how creepers are always creeping in my house. No not my real house, but the house I’ve built in Minecraft with my son. We love Minecraft so much we’ve come up with some fun ideas and this time I want to share with you this DIY Minecraft Creeper Treat Bag which is our newest creepation (see what I did there?).
I love easy crafts and since I always seem to be making one, I love ones that also are inexpensive to make. While this Minecraft Creeper Treat Bag is totally cute, it is also totally inexpensive. In fact, you can find all the stuff at your local dollar store! So you can make many of these for just a few dollars!
Supplies Needed to Make a Minecraft Creeper Treat Bag:
- Green Mini Tote Bags (found at Dollar Tree)
- Black Felt Fabric
- Hot Glue Gun (and glue sticks)
- Minecraft Creeper Face Template– I made it for you! Yay!
How to Make a Minecraft Creeper Treat Bag:
- Print out the Minecraft Creeper Silhouette. I went ahead and created the exact size you will need for these mini bags. You can download and print the creeper face HERE.
- Cut out the creeper face.
- Trace the creeper face onto your black felt. Since the felt is black, I suggest using a highlighter to trace.
- Cut the creeper face out so you have the creeper face in felt.
- Hot glue the creeper face felt piece onto your green tote bag.
- Repeat the above steps until you have the amount of treat bags you need.
- Fill these with candy, toys, and lots of other Minecraft themed goodies!
While these are fun as treat bags for a party, you can even make them and hang them around your child’s room to use as storage!
Want more amazingly CREEPY Minecraft Party Ideas? Check out more below!
DIY Minecraft Creeper Chocolate
How to Make Ice Marbles | Simplistically Living
Sunday 15th of January 2023
[…] Want another fun craft to make with the kids? Make these Minecraft Creeper Treat Bags. […]