After Christmas the next big holiday we decorate for it Easter. These Twine Wrapped Eggs make a cute decoration and are perfect for a family craft night!
Plastic eggs are so perfect to decorate with because they are so inexpensive. If you want something that is a little more grown up and expensive looking twine wrapped eggs is the way to go. Instead of using the plain twine I used, you can also use decorative and colored twine to give your decor a bit more pizzazz.
Ready to make your own twine wrapped eggs? Check out the tutorial below!
DIY Twine Wrapped Eggs
- Put a dab of hot glue on the end of the egg and attach the twine.
- Begin wrapping the twine, periodically putting a dab of hot glue to keep the wine in place. Be careful not to apply too much glue or it will seep out between the twine and look messy.
- Continue wrapping and gluing the twine until the egg is completely covered.
- Clean up the egg by removing any long strands of glue.
- Place into a decorative bowl or vase and display all through Easter!