Easter Jello Shots are the perfect boozy treat to make to welcome Spring. These are easy to make and perfect to serve up at an adult Easter celebration!
How to Make Easter Jello Shots
These Easter Jello Shots are layered with different Easter colors. However, you can skip layering and just make several of each color. You can layer them with 2 colors or 4, the choice is entirely yours!
The key is to make them in fun pastel Easter colors. The buttercream frosting on top pairs really well with the vanilla vodka flavor of the jello shots. The Easter M&M’s just finishes all off!
Tools you will need:
- Measuring cup
- Mini Plastic Shot Glasses
- Pastel Easter M&M’s
- Pastel/Neon Gel Food Coloring
- Unflavored Gelatin Packets
Check out more delicious and adorable Easter dessert recipes.
- 1 cup of Vanilla Vodka
- 2 cups of Boiling Water
- 1/4 cup of sweetened condensed milk
- 3 Envelopes of Unflavored Gelatin
- Aqua, Neon Pink, Bright Yellow, Neon Purple, and Neon Lime Green Food Coloring Gel
- Prepared Buttercream Frosting - piped onto the top
- Pastel M&M's
- Plastic Mini Shot Glasses
- Boil the Water, and pour the boiling water into a large measuring cup with a spout. Sprinkle the Gelatin over the water, and let the gelatin bloom for 15 minutes, until completely dissolved.
- Add the Vanilla Vodka, condensed milk, and stir well.
- Divide the Gelatin mixture evenly into 5 bowls, and add the different colors of Food Coloring Gel into the bowls, one color in each bowl. Stir well to blend completely .
- Add different colors to the cups, filling them about a third, or half way up, and place them in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to cool.
- Add the second layer, and make it as thick or thin as you like, using a different color than the first layer. Place in the refrigerator to cool.
- Add a third layer, and make it a different color, or the same as the first layer, it really depends on what colors you want to use.
- Place the shot glasses back in the refrigerator for another 30 minutes to cool the shot glasses.
- Remove from the refrigerator, and swirl the Frosting on top of the shot glass. Sprinkle with the M&Ms.
- Place them back in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Serve, and Enjoy!