It’s not always easy to get our kids to eat healthy but it helps when the food is presented in a fun way! This Easy Cucumber Bites Snack is healthy, delicious, and presented in a way that is unique and cute making your kids wanting more!
When our kids head back to school we are a bit overwhelmed especially in the beginning. So why not make lunch time or even snack time easier on ourselves right? That is exactly why I love this snack. It’s perfect for school lunches or even for a snack after school before dinner. Since it’s mostly vegetables you know your kids are getting something healthy and less of those processed foods! Did I mention it’d even be a good party appetizer?
Ingredients Needed for Easy Cucumber Bites Snack:
- 8 oz Sour Cream
- 1/2 packet Ranch Dressing Mix
- 6 Cucumbers
- 30 Carrot Sticks
- 30 Celery Sticks
Note: You can cut this recipe down but this is how you can make a bunch in no time!
How to Make an Easy Cucumber Bites Snack:
- Mix together sour cream and ranch dip and place into fridge to chill.
- In the meantime, wash cucumbers and, using a peeler, make stripes on cucumbers.
- Cut cucumbers into 1 1/2″ slices.
- Use a melon baller to scoop out center of each to make a cup.
- Fill the whole with dip.
- Insert a carrot and a celery stick.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Looking for another easy snack or lunch idea? Check out these Bite Size Tacos!