Looking for an Easy 4th of July Craft? Check out this Easy Painted Fireworks Craft! It’s perfect for little one’s and you only need a few items to do it!
What You’ll Need:
- Paint (I suggest washable for little one’s)
- A Paper Plate (for placing paint onto. It makes cleaning up easier)
- A Pipe Cleaner
- Take your paint and place a little bit of each color onto your paper plate.
- Take your pipe cleaner and cut it into equal sections of three. You can do this more than once if you are using more than just 3 colors.
- Dip your pipe cleaner into the paint and dab onto the paper. You basically want to dip onto paper and lift then repeat. This gives that textured effect to make it really look like fireworks.
- Complete step 3 for each color used and there you have it- Easy Painted Fireworks! I personally love how these turned out because of the texture of the pipe cleaner and hope you do too!