A Gingerbread Cookie Cocktail is the perfect holiday drink. It’s sweet, smooth and has the perfect amount of spices to give it that holiday feel.
Gingerbread Cookie Cocktail
Gingerbread goes hand in hand with the holidays. That is why I love this cocktail so much.
This cocktail is so easy to drink because it tastes just like a gingerbread cookie.
It is so easy to make and can be made in minutes for a single serving for yourself or made to serve up to a crowd.
What You Need to Make A Gingerbread Cookie Cocktail
- Gingerbread simple syrup
- Half and half
- Gingerbread or other Christmas themed sprinkles
- Vanilla frosting
How far in advance can I make this?
I would honestly make this right before serving for the best taste and freshness.
How to Make A Gingerbread Cookie Cocktail
Add 2-3 tbsp. of sprinkles to a shallow saucer.
Use a butter knife to add a thin layer of frosting to the rim of your glass, about ¼ inch thick. Dip the frosting rim into the sprinkles.
Fill your glass halfway with ice.
Add 1 oz. vodka, 2 oz. half and half, ½ oz. Kahlua, and finish with 1-2 oz. gingerbread simple syrup.
Give the drink a gentle stir.
Serve and Enjoy!
- 2 oz. gingerbread simple syrup
- 1 oz. vodka
- 2 oz. half and half
- ½ oz. Kahlua
- Gingerbread or other Christmas-themed sprinkles
- Vanilla frosting
- Add 2-3 tbsp. of sprinkles to a shallow saucer.
- Use a butter knife to add a thin layer of frosting to the rim of your glass, about ¼ inch thick. Dip the frosting rim into the sprinkles.
- Fill your glass halfway with ice.
- Add 1 oz. vodka, 2 oz. half and half, ½ oz. Kahlua, and finish with 1-2 oz. gingerbread simple syrup.
- Give the drink a gentle stir.
- Serve and Enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1299Total Fat: 27gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 16gCholesterol: 51mgSodium: 503mgCarbohydrates: 247gFiber: 1gSugar: 217gProtein: 6g
*Nutrition facts are an estimate and not guaranteed to be accurate. Please consult with a registered dietitian for dietary advice. You may read our Nutritional Disclaimer here: https://www.simplisticallyliving.com/nutritional-disclaimer/