This Green Grinch Drink is fun and easy to make. It’s the perfect Christmas Mocktail for any holiday party! The best part is, it requires just 5 ingredients!
Our family loves The Grinch and we’ve been busy making all sorts of fun Grinch Green Goodies. If you want more ideas, check out our Grinch Punch, Grinch Hot Cocoa Bombs, and tons of other Grinch Ideas.
This Grinch drink is really easy to make and you can make it in individual glasses or in a large punch bowl for a crowd.
What You Need to Make A Green Grinch Drink
- Melon-Pineapple Powerade (or any other green juice of choice)
- Ginger Ale
- Frozen Cranberries
- Ice cubes
How to Make A Grinch Drink
There are 2 ways to make this mocktail, either you combine all the ingredients in a pitcher and then pour into glasses OR you can pour each ingredient directly into your glasses and mix. Your choice.
See, easy peasy and it’s a fun holiday drink that is Grinch Green!
- 1 (710ml) Melon-Pineapple Powerade (or any other green juice of choice)
- 1 (355ml) can of Ginger Ale
- 2 lemons
- 4 frozen cranberries
- Ice cubes
- There are 2 ways to make this mocktail, either you combine all the ingredients in a pitcher and then pour into glasses OR you can pour each ingredient directly into your glasses and mix. Your choice.
- Fill your glasses with ice cubes.
- Cut lemons in halves and juice them, allocating half a lemon per glass.
- Fill half of each glass with Ginger Ale.
- Fill the other half of your glasses with your Melon Pineapple Powerade and stir.
- Finally, add your frozen cranberries and serve.
- Fill pitcher with ice cubes.
- Juice your two lemons and add juices to your pitcher
- Pour in the bottle of Melon Pineapple Powerade.
- Add the Ginger Ale and mix thoroughly.
- Pour into your four glasses and add your frozen cranberries.