This no bake Grinch Pie recipe combines white chocolate pudding, cool-whip, and sprinkles on top of an Oreo pie crust for a perfect Christmas dessert. It’ll have your heart growing three sizes with every bite!
Want to know a secret? I love baking but hate cooking. That is why the holidays are my favorite time of the year because I can bake my little heart out.
While this Grinch Pie is a no bake recipe, it is still so fun and easy to make and it’s delicious. My kids asked for seconds!
If you are throwing a Grinch themed Christmas party, this paired with our Grinch Punch, is going to be a huge hit!
No Bake Grinch Pie
- Oreo Pie Crust
- White Chocolate Vanilla Bean Pudding Mix – I prefer the Godiva brand
- 2% Milk – You can use reduced fat but it does not set and become as creamy with lower fat milk.
- Green Food Coloring – I used Neon Green and Green
- Red Heart Sprinkles – Large heart sprinkles and little heart sprinkles
- Green sugar sprinkles – This is optional but I liked the way it looked
How to Make A No Bake Grinch Pie:
Step One: Prepare your pudding mix by mixing the package contents, milk and food coloring in a large bowl. Beat until soft peaks form (about 2 minutes).
Step Two: Scoop the pudding mixture into the Oreo pie crust and spread evenly.
Step Three: Stick in the refrigerator for 3 hours to allow the pudding to set.
Step Four: Remove from fridge and apply a layer of Cool-Whip (about 1/2 a container).
Step Five: Top with green sugar sprinkles and the tiny red heart sprinkles.
Step Six: Cut and prior to serving, apply a large red heart sprinkle.
Step Seven: Serve and enjoy! Store any leftovers in the fridge.
Want More Grinch Recipes? Check out:
- Grinch Punch (kid-friendly)
- Grinch Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Grinch Fudge
- Grinch Cocktail (for adults)
- Grinch Cookies
- Grinch Pancakes
Plus, we have a ton more Grinch Ideas here.
- Oreo Pie Crust
- 1- 3.9 oz. Godiva White Chocolate Vanilla Bean Pudding
- 2 Cups 2% Milk (Make sure it is cold)
- 1/2 Container of Cool-Whip
- 2-3 Drops Neon Green Food Coloring
- 1-2 Drops Green Food Coloring
- Green Sugar Sprinkles
- Mini Red Heart Sprinkles
- Large Red Heart Sprinkles
- Prepare your pudding according to the directions on the package (beat the pudding packet, milk and food coloring until it sets and forms soft peaks).
- Scoop the pudding into the Oreo pie crust and spread it evenly.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours to allow the pudding to set.
- Remove from fridge and top with cool-whip.
- Add the green sugar sprinkles and mini heart sprinkles.
- Cut and prior to serving, top with a single large red heart sprinkle.
- Serve and enjoy!
You can refrigerate any leftovers for a few days.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 326Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 11mgSodium: 234mgCarbohydrates: 41gFiber: 1gSugar: 28gProtein: 6g
*Nutrition facts are an estimate and not guaranteed to be accurate. Please consultant with a registered dietitian for dietary advice.