You can’t celebrate the holidays without the perfect holiday snack and these Grinch Pretzel Bites are the perfect pick! Plus, they are made with just 3 ingredients making them so easy to make!
Grinch Pretzel Bites
Let’s play a guessing game, can you tell me what one of my favorite Christmas movies is?
If you guessed The Grinch you are correct!!
My family and I love The Grinch and every year we come up with new tasty treats that are Grinch inspired!
This time around, it is one of the easiest and cutest Grinch Recipes you can make — Grinch Pretzel Bites!
These will look perfect on a Christmas dessert table or adorable in a plastic bag to pass out to neighbors, teachers and friends.
They are the perfect combination of crunch, salt and sweet.
Add this one to your favorites because I am confident you are going to love them!
What You Need to Make Grinch Pretzel Bites
- Baking Sheet
- Parchment Paper
How to Make Grinch Pretzel Bites
Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and line an average sized baking sheet with parchment paper.
Line up your pretzels on the pan. Do not overlap them.
Place a candy melt on top of, and in the middle, of each pretzel.
Place in the oven for 5 minutes, or right before the candy melts start to melt down.
Immediately remove from the oven and begin pressing one heart sprinkle in the middle of each candy melt.
Lightly press each sprinkle down so it presses into the candy melt and lightly pushes the candy melt into the pretzel.
Place in the fridge for 10 minutes or until cooled.
Serve and Enjoy!
- It only took about one package (12 ounces) of neon green candy melts to make this batch. I had leftover pretzels and sprinkles, so if you got more candy melts, you could make a pretty big batch of these.
- When you pull the pretzels out of the oven, press a sprinkle into one of them and if it cracks rather than gives a bit, they may need to go back in the oven for a minute or two because this means they’re not soft enough. You don’t want them to fully melt, just be soft.
- You don’t want to press too hard on the sprinkles as you don’t want to fully smash the candy melt or chance breaking the pretzel.
- I like using thicker, name brand pretzels, as they hold up better through the process. Some pretzels allow the chocolate melt to stick better than other pretzels. Snaps tend to not let them stick as well, but still work to get the job done.
- Store in a cool dry place or the chocolate and sprinkle can melt.
Grinch Pretzel Bites
You can't celebrate the holidays without the perfect holiday snack and these Grinch Pretzel Bites are the perfect pick! Plus, they are made with just 3 ingredients making them so easy to make!
- 50 Square Pretzels
- 50 Neon Green Candy Melt Wafers
- 50 Large Red Heart Sprinkles
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.