These Grinch Pudding Cups are the perfect green snack for any Christmas Party or Grinch party. They are easy to make and only require a few supplies to make the greenest and meanest Christmas treat come to life.
My kids enjoy making crafts or fun treats for my son’s class. We have made all sorts of fun things for his class parties over the years and since treats have to be sealed, we came up with these Grinch pudding cups.
If you can buy some sealed pudding cups, hot glue a few things, and then draw a face in sharpie, you can easily make these!
And if the Grinch isn’t your thing, you can give these Jack Skellington Pudding Cups a try (hey, it’s still Christmasy)
How to Make Grinch Pudding Cups:
I just ran to my local grocery store and snagged some Green Snack Pack Pudding Cups. If you can find them in-store you can buy them on Amazon here or even use the white ones and wrap them in green construction paper first.
After that, I turned the cup upside down so the opening was at the bottom. Doing it this way, gives it that tapered look towards the top.
For Grinch’s face, we just used hot glue to glue on two googly eyes onto the front and then used a black sharpie to draw on the mouth, nose and eyebrows.
For the heart, I used red plastic heart beads and hot glued them onto the bottom right of the cup.
Finally, the hat is just mini Santa hat that we hot glued to the top.
That’s it! You now have an adorable Grinch Pudding Cup you can serve at a Christmas party, give as gifts or just keep and admire for yourself!
More Grinch Ideas
- Grinch Punch
- Grinch Crinkle Cookies
- Grinch Cocktail (for adults)
- Grinch Heart Wreath
- Grinch Soap
- Grinch Pancakes
- More Grinch Party Ideas
- Turn the cup upside down so the opening is at the bottom.
- Next, hot glue two googly eyes onto the front leaving enough room to draw on eyebrows, a nose and a mouth.
- Use a black Sharpie marker to draw on the details of Grinch's face including eyebrows, a nose and a mouth.
- Hot glue a red plastic heart into the bottom right of the pudding cup.
- Finally, glue on a mini Santa hat on the top of the pudding cup.
- That’s it! You now have an adorable Grinch Pudding Cup you can serve at a Christmas party, give as gifts or just keep and admire for yourself!