Take your Halloween party to the next level with this Halloween Sangria. It is easy to make and is perfect for serving a crowd.
If you are looking for a simple and delicious Halloween party punch to make, look no further.
This Halloween Sangria is filled with fruity goodness and is made to look like dark blood making it perfect to put in a large Halloween serving bowl or drink dispenser.
Serve it up in some cool clear glasses or in some fun Halloween cups. Either way, it’ll surely be a huge hit with the crowd.
What You Need to Make Halloween Sangria
- Red wine, chilled
- Sparkling apple cider, chilled
- Cranberry juice, chilled
- Navel oranges, sliced
- Red apples, sliced (we used gala)
- Stemless Wine Glasses
- Large Pitcher
How far in advance can I make this?
I would make it right before serving but no more than a day or two before. The sparkling apple cider will go flat if you do.
How to Make Halloween Sangria
In a large pitcher, combine ice, red wine, apple cider, cranberry juice, 2 navel oranges, 3 red apples, sliced, and 1 cup of blackberries.
Keep the rest of the fruit chilled and ready for garnish.
Stir well, and keep the sangria refrigerated until ready to enjoy or serve.
When ready to serve, pour into glasses and top with remaining fruit as garnish.
Serve and Enjoy!
- 1 (750 ml.) bottle of red wine, chilled
- 2 cups sparkling apple cider, chilled
- 1 cup cranberry juice, chilled
- 3 navel oranges, sliced
- 4 red apples, sliced (we used gala)
- 1 1/2 cups blackberries
- 2 cups ice
- In a large pitcher, combine ice, red wine, apple cider, cranberry juice, 2 navel oranges, 3 red apples, sliced, and 1 cup of blackberries.
- Keep the rest of the fruit chilled and ready for garnish.
- Stir well, and keep the sangria refrigerated until ready to enjoy or serve.
- Serve and Enjoy!