Some say Pumpkin flavored everything is 3 months away and I say, it’s already here! These Homemade Pumpkin Spice Energy Bites are delicious and everything nice. Perfect for after school snacks or snacks before bed.
I love snacks that are packed with flavor and give me the energy boost I need naturally. These are the perfect solution! They are so tasty and easy to make. Plus the ingredients are wholesome and healthy to help provide you with natural energy.
What You’ll Need to Make Pumpkin Spice Energy Bites:
- 1 Cup Dates (pitted)
- 1/3 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 2 Tsp. Vanilla
- 1 Tsp. Cinnamon
- ¼ Tsp. Nutmeg
- ½ Cup Oats
- ¼ Tsp. Ground Cloves
- Pinch of Salt
- 1/2 Cup Pecans (optional but I did not use them)
How to Make Pumpkin Spice Energy Bites:
- Place the dates into a small bowl and cover with water. Let soak for 10 minutes, then drain.
- In a food processor or blender combine all of the ingredients, including the soaked dates. Pulse until combined. Adjust the spices to taste. Place into the refrigerator for 30 minutes to chill.
- Use your hands to form the dough into small balls.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
Note: This is a Paleo recipe if the oats are not used.