I have certainly had an appetite for fruit lately and today this Honeydew Cucumber Salad certainly hit the spot! It’s juicy, healthy and delicious so I just had to share it with you!
Doesn’t that just look so refreshing? This salad is so sweet from the honeydew that you don’t even need dressing! That means super low on calories and it’s a great way to skip out on all those additives! But, if you do need a bit of dressing their is a recipe included for that too! 😉
With grilling season here, this would make a perfect addition to any grilled chicken or beef. The best part is, it’s so simple to make and only requires a few ingredients! Check out the recipe below!
Supplies Needed to Make Honeydew Cucumber Salad:
- 1 Ripe Honeydew Melon
- 1 Cucumber
- ½ Red Onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp chopped Fresh Dill
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Honey
- Salt and Pepper to taste
How to Make Honeydew Cucumber Salad:
- Start by making the dressing. Whisk together dressing ingredients until well blended. Set aside.
- Cut melon. Remove seeds and rind and cut into chunks, Add to bowl.
- Cut cucumber into chunks and add to bowl.
- Slice or dice red onion and add to bowl.
- Add dill and dressing and toss to mix.
- Serve and enjoy!
Looking for more great recipes? Check out more below!