As you may have noticed, a lot of deals I post I will say “use the Ibotta App” to get this for Free or really cheap and you are probably thinking use what? Well I am going to explain what this app is and why I encourage all of you to at least try it.
Ibotta is a FREE App you can download on your Smartphone (Android or Apple Software) and you basically earn money by completing tasks for a specific product. Once you purchase the item you earn money on through the app, you will be credited that amount in your account. Once you reach a minimum of $5 you will receive a payment via PayPal.
The best part is, you can use coupons when purchasing this item so you are doubling your savings!
Here is how it works step-by-step.
- Download the FREE Ibotta App Here.
- Open the Ibotta App and complete tasks in order to earn cash back for the products you intend to purchase.
- Head to your Favorite store and purchase the items you earned money for. Keep in mind you are able to use coupons on those items you purchase to save even more money!
- Keep your receipt and the barcode of the product.
- Let Ibotta know which store you shopped at and which products you purchased. You will follow the directions to scan in your entire receipt and scan the product barcode.
- If you reach the requirements on the product purchase you will earn the money back you earn while completing the offers in the app. Once you reach $5 your money will be transferred to your PayPal account.
I have already used this app several times and I am earning more than I even thought I would. It’s nice because once you purchase an item that was an offer in the Ibotta app it will be replaced with a new item so you are always having new offers! The offers are also replaced based on the purchases you make so it’s personalized!
So keep in mind when I say “you can get this Free with Ibotta App” I mean once you purchase the item, use your coupons, and redeem your offer through Ibotta (and get the money back) the purchase will end up being FREE.
You can head over and sign-up for the Ibotta App Here.