It is officially the last day of the year and if you are ready to celebrate what the New Year has in store for you but are not sure where to start look no further! These Last-Minute New Year’s Eve Ideas are sure to make your celebration fun and exciting.
Whether you are looking for a fun crafts for the kids, a delicious appetizer to share with your guests, or even a cocktail to make for the adults this roundup is for you!
Perfect for Kids
- Easy Painted Fireworks Craft from Simplistically Living
- New Year’s Cookies from In the Playroom
- New Year’s Family Fun Bags from The Real Thing with the Coake Family
- Year of the Goat Kids Craft from Mommy’s Bundle
- New Year’s Eve Party Poppers from Spaceships and Laser Beams
- Pipe Cleaner New Year’s Glasses from Artsy Momma
- Cranberry Kiss Mocktail Recipe (non-alcoholic cocktail) from 3 Boys and A Dog
- Cowboy Caviar from Housewives of Frederick County
- Kid-Friendly Pizza Poppers from Enchanted Homeschooling Mom
- Spicy Bacon Wrapped Shrimp from Real the Kitchen and Beyond
- Lemon Meringue Tarts from The Mom Maven
- Pizza Dip Appetizer from Crystal and Co.
- Pub Cheese Fondue Recipe from I Love My Disorganized Life
Drinks for Adults
- 4 Captain Morgan White Rum Drink Recipes from Simplistically Living
- Raspberry Mojito from Hairspray and Highheels
- Adult Cherry Limeade from I Love My Disorganized Life
- Butterbeer Float from A Dose of Paige
- Cranberry Margarita from Hairspray and Highheels
How are you ringing in the New Year?