The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.
I love to keep up with the latest technology and anything that can save time, money or make my life easer, I am all over it. Well, funny I should mention that because LG Released A New Twin Wash System and I have to have it! Keep reading because I bet once you are done, you’ll come to the same conclusion too!
Laundry is one of those chores that you either hate or love. I personally have a love/hate relationship with doing laundry.
I love having clean laundry (for the whole ten minutes the clothes are all clean). However, I hate all the steps to get to that point.
From sorting the laundry, to washing in the correct temperature, to drying and folding. It can be so time consuming!
Sometimes, I just want to wash in smaller loads and get the laundry done faster. While that can’t exactly be done by my current washers (I do own an LG washer and dryer) I’ve read all about the new LG Twin Wash System and I think I need it. Here’s why…
First, you can get TWO loads of washing done at the same time! Discretely styled with a concealed control panel, the LG SideKick not only functions as a secondary washer, but also raises your front-loading washer to a comfortable height and matches the pedestal beneath your LG dryer. It can be used to wash delicates and items you’d normally hand wash making it a time saver too!
Second, now this is my favorite feature: you can start and stop your washer using your smartphone using Smart ThinQ technology. Plus, you can download special cycles, monitor energy usage and more.
Plus, more features include:
- TurboWash 2.0 feature saves up to 30 minutes on larger loads with outstanding cleaning performance
- TurboSteam technology deeply penetrates fabrics for greater cleaning power
- The full-width lid helps prevent spills thanks to an easy-to-fill detergent tray with recessed design
- Five temperature settings allow precise adjustments, and steam helps detergents to dissolve properly for a deep clean.
- Appliances that are Smart Grid-ready can communicate with your local utility company and perform smart energy functions, such as automatically running when electricity rates are lowest.
Overall, these new appliances are the perfect addition to any busy household. They cut down on time, cost and energy. Making that chore of doing laundry that much better!
You can find the LG Twin Wash System in a variety of colors and sizes at Best Buy. Plus, from 1/11-4/25 you can receive up to $500 off a LG laundry solution for your home.
Now is the time to do yourself a favor and make washing laundry fun again! Learn more here.