If you plan on hosting a Halloween party this year, or just want a fun way to pass out your treats, take a peek at these Miniature Halloween Treat Baskets. These are inexpensive and fun to make! The best part is, you can get everything at your local Dollar store making it very budget friendly!
Once you have created these you can put a few candies, erasers, toys, or any small Halloween themed item and gift them to your child’s classmates or even trick-or-treaters.
What You’ll Need:
- Small (or regular) cupcake cups
- Pipe cleaners
- Plastic Halloween rings
- Craft or hot glue gun
1. Begin by snipping 3 inch strands of pipe cleaner. Use a color that coordinates with your cupcake cups.
2. Bend the pipe cleaners into a U shape. It will act as the handle of your miniature Halloween treat baskets.
3. Add some glue to the sides of your pipe cleaner handle. Press it to the inside of your cupcake cups until it is dry and in place.
4. Take your scissors and snip the ring part off of your Halloween rings. You will use the spider, bat, skull, etc. as an embellishment on your treat baskets. Add a few drops of glue to the plastic décor piece and press it to the handle of the basket.
Your miniature Halloween treat baskets are now ready to be used. Fill them with small candies, nuts, pretzels, and any other little treats you can think of. They are the perfect craft for kids to try.