If you are a parent you’ve probably heard your kids talk about Minions for the last few weeks. I can tell you, I’ve had my fair share of Minion talk in our house. So if you need a way to satisfy your child’s craving for Minions but help them keep from driving you crazy, give these Minion Pretzel Rod Treats a try!
These treats are so easy to make that you can have the kiddos help you out. They will get Minions out of their system and during the time they are actually eating and enjoying these treats, mom and dad can get a break and enjoy some silence. It’s a win-win! 😉
Supplies Needed to Make Minion Pretzel Rod Treats:
- Pretzel Rods (I used Snyders)
- Wilton White Candy Melts
- Wilton Small Candy Eyes
- 1/4 cup Crushed Oreo Cookies
- Blue Sprinkles
- Yellow Sprinkles
- Microwave Safe Bowl
How to Make Minion Pretzel Rod Treats:
- Using a microwave safe bowl, melt the white candy melts in the microwave for 30 seconds. Stir and repeat until all the chocolate is melted. Then allow to cool for 1 minute.
- Coat the pretzel rods with the melted chocolate about half way down the pretzel. You can dip them or use a spoon to add the chocolate.
- Before the white chocolate hardens, decorate with yellow and blue sprinkles, crushed Oreos and candy eyes. You can make each one different.
- Allow pretzel rods to harden by placing in an upright position in a glass or jar for about 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately or you can cover in plastic cello bags and tie with cute ribbon to give at a later time.
Looking for more Minion Party Ideas? Check out more below!