After a long day of hearing MOMMMMMMYYYYY all you probably want is some peace and quiet inside your pantry with a delicious brownie, am I right? Of course, I am! That is why you need these Mummy Brownies. Perfect for mum’s and just Halloween in general! And of course, kids will adore them too!
Okay, while these are perfect for moms they are also great for school parties, Halloween parties, bake sales and even neighbor gifts. Plus, they are super simple to make and who doesn’t love simple for the holidays?
What You Need to Make Mummy Brownies:
- 1 box Brownie Mix (plus required eggs, oil and water as directed on box)
- White Vanilla Frosting (your favorite homemade recipe or a 16 oz. store-bought tub)
- Candy Eyes
- Piping Bag
How to Make Mummy Brownies:
- Prepare brownie mix according to box directions and bake according to directions.
- Allow brownies to cool completely once baking has finished. If you don’t, your frosting will melt and these will be quite messy.
- Cut and carefully remove brownies from dish and place on a flat surface covered with parchment paper. You want them to be a nice rectangular shape.
- Place white frosting into a piping bag. Pipe frosting in a crisscross pattern across each brownie to look like a mummy. You can even use a fun tip to give it some additional detail.
- Finally, add two eyes onto each brownie.
- Serve and enjoy!