Although Summer is the most common season to show off a little more skin, there are plenty more occasions that require us to do so. If you are someone who struggles with razor burn I have a solution or should I say, many solutions for you! These Natural Remedies for Razor Burn are the perfect way to keep your legs looking their best all year long!
Natural Remedies for Razor Burn
Razor burn looks and feels terrible. Sometimes it’s hard to avoid it altogether but there are ways that you can reduce the appearance of the bumps and redness. You can actually use many products found right within your home. Try the products out below and let me know what worked for you.
- Honey- honey contains natural antibacterial fighting abilities making it a great remedy for razor burn. Simply apply a thin layer of honey on the area that needs treatment. Leave on for 5 minutes and then rinse will cool water.
- Aloe Vera- as you may now by now Aloe Vera does wonders for the skin. You can find these plants at your local hardware store. Simply open a leaf on the Aloe Vera plant and rub the cream onto the razor burn. It will cure it naturally.
- Apple Cider Vinegar– the ingredients in the vinegar combine to fight bacteria and reduce redness and swelling making it a great razor burn remedy. Just dab some onto the razor burned area and leave on for 10 minutes then rinse will cool water.
- Ice Compression– ice is an easily available item. Simply apply ice to the razor burned area. The ice acts as a inflammation reducer and reduces the redness.
- Cucumber & Milk- simply puree a few slices of cucumbers and mix it with milk to make a paste. Apply the paste to the area needed and leave on for about 10 minutes then rinse.
Looking for more great home remedies? Check out the list below!