I have been trying to eat better for the last few months but my biggest weakness is CHOCOLATE! While the occasional chocolate bar is permitted, it isn’t always satisfying to my craving. So I came up with a delicious way to make chocolate a bit healthier with this No-Bake Chocolate Hummus!
Aside from this being delicious, healthy and chocolaty, it is really easy to make and there is no baking required! Plus you only need 3 ingredients! Talk about a simple snack idea! I sure hope you will give it a try!
Ingredients Needed to Make Chocolate Hummus:
- Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Morsels
- Original Hummus
- 100% Cacao Powder
How to Make Chocolate Hummus:
- In a bowl, combine original hummus and 1-2 teaspoons of the cacao powder.
- Stir the ingredients together until the cacao powder is incorporated into the hummus.
- Place the mixture into a smaller bowl and top with Nestle semi-sweet morsels.
- Serve with crackers or pretzels. Enjoy!
You can certainly mix in more chocolate chips if you want to make this a Chocolate Chip Hummus recipe but I really like them added on top!
Since I love Nestle Morsels so much, I am giving away $20 in PayPal Cash or in an Amazon Gift Card so you can give them a try yourself! To Enter, simply use the Rafflecopter widget below! Good Luck! Giveaway ends 8/10/15.