This No-Bake Reese’s Peanut Butter Pie is the perfect chocolate and peanut butter dessert. It’s easy to make and requires no baking making it the perfect addition to any gathering. It is so good, you won’t be able to take just one bite.
If you are lucky enough to not have a peanut allergy then you know just how good a Reese’s peanut butter cup is!
This recipe is quite easy to make and is the perfect birthday or holiday dessert. Heck, it even makes a great bake sale item.
It’s layered with chocolate and peanut butter goodness that you’ll enjoy with every bite.
Oh, and since this is no-bake you can have this pie ready in under 30 minutes (aside from time to set in the fridge).
You simply being by making the filling which is made with peanut butter, whipped cream, cream cheese and powdered sugar.
Then stick it inside a no-bake Oreo pie crust (trust me it is amazing).
You then top with some Reese’s chocolate syrup
And finish off with some Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups and Reese’s Baking Chips.
The hardest part is waiting for the pie to set in the fridge!
Want more Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Recipes? Check out:
- Reese’s Pieces Cupcakes
- Jack Skellington Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- How to Order Fresh Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
How to Make No-Bake Reese’s Peanut Butter Pie
- 1 Oreo Pie Crust
- 1-3/4 Cups Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 8oz Whipped Topping
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese
- 1-¾ cups Peanut Butter
- Miniature Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Reese’s Shell Chocolate Topping
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Chips
- Add the cream cheese and peanut butter to a large bowl or mixer bowl and stir slowly.
- Gradually add your powdered sugar as you mix.
- Gently fold in the whipped topping & mix well.
- Pour the mixture into the pie crust and spread it out evenly.
- Top with the Reese’s Shell Chocolate.
- Now add whole Reese’s Cups & half Reese’s all over the top of your pie.
- Sprinkle Reese’s Peanut Butter chips onto the top of your pie.
- Chill in the refrigerator until firm (at least 2 hours).
- When chilled, serve up and enjoy!