Halloween is the perfect excuse to make fun treats. These “Nutty” Nutter Butter Ghosts are easy to make and delicious. They are the perfect addition to any Halloween party and would even be perfect for your kids lunches all October long!
What You Will Need to Make “Nutty” Nutter Butter Ghosts:
- 1 package of Nutter Butter Cookies
- 1½ cup of melting white chocolate (can be found at Michael’s)
- Black Circle Sprinkles
- Black Writing Icing
How to Make “Nutty” Nutter Butter Ghosts:
- Start by melting your white chocolate in the microwave according to the chocolate directions. Mix until the chocolate is a smooth consistency.
- Use a fork to dunk the cookie in the chocolate and coat the cookie fully.
- Place the dipped cookie onto wax paper and repeat for all your cookies.
- Let the chocolate set and harden. You can also place them into the refrigerator for 30 minutes to speed up the process.
- Decorate your cookies by placing a small dab of black icing for the eyes and draw a big circle for the mouth.
- Put a small round black sprinkle where the eyes should go.
- Let sit for a moment so the icing can harden before eating! ENJOY!