I love food and let me tell you, I love Olive Garden. Sure, it could be that I am Italian or that it’s just flat out delicious but either way, I love going there especially when I can take advantage of their promotions. If you feel the same way then listen up! Olive Garden’s Buy One, Take One promotion is BACK and you know I’ve already taken advantage of that!
Through April 17, Olive Garden is lightening your load by offering one of seven entrées at the restaurant and the opportunity to bring a second entrée home, all starting at just $12.99. That’s like a buy one, get one free meal offer! SCORE!
Entree Choices Include:
- Fettuccine Alfredo – Our indulgent Fettuccine Alfredo is made fresh by our chefs every morning with parmesan, cream and garlic.
- Mezzaluna Ravioli with Marinara – Crescent-shaped ravioli filled with Italian cheeses and topped with our rich marinara sauce.
- Spaghetti with Meat Sauce – Our take on the traditional dish features a hearty meat sauce seasoned with garlic and fresh herbs over spaghetti.
- Five Cheese Ziti Al Forno – Ziti is tossed with Italian cheeses and our five cheese marinara before it is baked to crisp perfection.
- **Smoked Mozzarella Chicken – Lightly breaded chicken is tossed with red peppers, sun dried tomatoes and ziti in a decadent cheese sauce.
- **Baked Parmesan Shrimp – Succulent shrimp is tossed with ziti in a creamy parmesan sauce, topped with parmesan breadcrumbs, fresh tomatoes, served bubbling and crisp straight from the oven.
- **Sausage Stuffed Giant Rigatoni – Large pasta filled with flavorful Italian sausage and topped with our homemade meat sauce and fresh melted mozzarella.
Then, guests can select an additional free entrée to enjoy at home by choosing one of the following four dishes:
- Fettuccine Alfredo
- Mezzaluna Ravioli with Marinara
- Spaghetti with Meat Sauce
- Five Cheese Ziti Al Forno
You will eat one choice at the restaurant and then chose another to take home. I ended up ordering the Fettuccine Alfredo and added steak to it. It’s my favorite!
I then ordered the Five Cheese Ziti Al Forno to take home and it was a delicious lunch the next day!
Plus, did I mention your entree comes with unlimited soup, salad, and breadsticks? It totally does. Talk about an awesome deal!
I do also want to mention that if you don’t want to dine-in you can even place an order to go online and still take advantage of this deal.
So what are you waiting for? Visit the Buy One, Take One section of OliveGarden.com for more details and to place an order online.
Disclosure: I was compensated for this publication. The opinions expressed remain my own.