These Oogie Boogie Pudding Cups are made to look like the Boogie Man from The Nightmare Before Christmas. With a few simple supplies, you can make the spookiest pudding treats around!
You’re joking… You’re joking… I can’t believe my eyes…
These are adorable, right?
When my husband and I decided to make a bunch of Nightmare Before Christmas crafts and recipes, I was so excited to actually see this one turn out.
Plus, it is SO EASY to make. Really you only need about 4 things and BAM you’ll have Oogie Boogie Pudding Cups.
You can get everything you need below on Amazon, I’ve tried to make this super easy for you.
What You’ll Need to Make Oogie Boogie Pudding Cups:
How to Make Oogie Boogie Pudding Cups:
These are probably the easiest Halloween pudding cups you could make but if you need a little bit of help, you can check out the video we made that is in this post or check out the step-by-step instructions below.
- Green Pudding Cups
- Plastic Bugs
- Hot Glue
- Black Sharpie Marker
- Turn the snack pack upside down so the top opening is now the bottom.
- Using the black Sharpie, draw Oogie Boogie's face. Make sure you fill in the details.
- Next, hot glue on some plastic bugs to give that authentic feel to the Boogie Man.
- Set aside, serve up or give away to trick-or-treats, classmates, etc.
- When ready to eat just flip over, open and enjoy!